Thursday, January 8, 2009

Facebook has more than 150 Million Users

Facebook has announced that it now has over a 150 million users world wide. It is said that out of the 150 million users half of them use the site every day. It would be interesting to know just how many PNG Wantoks out there are on Facebook? I for one have chosen not to go on Facebook for security reasons. But a lot of my friends and few of my family members have caught the Facebook bug. They keep on telling me that it is a great way to keep in touch.

2 comments:

  1. Precisely why I don't venture anywhere near Face Book - security reasons.

    The CIA has a financial stake in Face Book, which technically, is not a social-networking sight but a DATABASE.

    The only difference is that 150 million people are uploading their information VOLUNTARILY.

    Genius.

    Aren't you glad now that you're not on Face Book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Garamut
    good to hear from you. When you look at it that way it does make me glad that I am not on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete