Saturday, January 3, 2009

Home Body Fat Test

In a desperate effort to help me keep my new years resolution of losing the spare tyre around my gut. I have sort technology to help me do this by figuring out how much I need to lose. I decided to do the online Home Body Fat Test . Which involves measure a few body parts and entering it into a questionnaire. It will then produce a result showing you what percentage of your body is fat, how many kilograms of your weight is fat, and it will provide you with links to go to web pages to help you eat healthier. After getting my results I found it to be motivation enough to help me keep my new years resolution going for another couple of days.

Basically Wantoks if you want to lose a few extra pounds or a spare tyre like me, by doing a home body fat test it may just give you the motivation that you need to kick start you. I know that it worked for me. But only time will tell to see if the motivation has helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment