Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Wantoks. Every new year brings thousands of New Years resolutions of how people are going to change all the bad things about themselves come January 1st. I myself am one of those people. But this year I have decided to do things a bit differently. After reading a article in the New York Times it made me decide to do the changes bit by bit instead of trying to do everything in one day. I believe by using this approach I will be able to achieve some of my resolutions this year like lose that spare tyre around my waist and eat more healthy.

Happy new year to all my readers and wishing all of you a prosperous New Year and may you be successful in whatever you attempt to do in 2009.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    When you do end up losing that spare tyre...

    What will you do when you get a flat??

    R

    NB: great blog - an excellent contribution to the PNG IT scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year R and thanks for the kind comment.

    ReplyDelete